- Supply rental applications; perform complete credit and background checks for all prospective tenants.
- Advertise and show properties to prospective tenants in a one on one situation (no large “cattle call” showings.)
- Conduct a complete and thorough survey of the property with the tenant during check in. Perform periodic surveys of the property during the tenant’s occupancy.
- Hire licensed competent contractors to perform necessary repairs to the property. Ensure maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Provide fully computerized and detailed monthly statements with accounting for all income and disbursements. All funds are kept in a FDIC insured institution in the State of Hawaii as required by law.
- Collect, maintain and return Tenant deposits as required by Hawaii Statues.
- Adhere to the Hawaii Landlord Tenant Code, Federal Fair Housing and other applicable laws.
In this section
Contact UsCallahan Realty, LTD.
94-1221 Ka Uka Blvd.
Waipahu, HI 96797
Ph: (808) 487-0788
Fax: (888) 803-6119